Thursday, October 04, 2007

Work blah

Work has been rather stressful lately. The girl who works in the back is going to be gone for at least 6 weeks because of surgery. That means my fellow front desk receptionist is now covering that job leaving me to do everything up there myself. That is a lot of work which sometimes gets waaay too busy for one person to handle. (it's multi-multi tasking) She has been in the back training for the past two weeks and they are getting all uppity with me about every little thing. Very annoying. And to top it off, management and billing are making these changes at work which would not be a big deal except that they don't tell me about them. Then they get upset when I don't do the new things because I didn't know they exist in the first place. So I just gotta get by these 6 weeks and all should be good again.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, you'll do fine. Keep a cheerful attitude. And if you get a little overtime during the 6 weeks, you can use it for Christmas shopping!
I know how it is to work short-handed.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Yeah you do know about working short-handed. I would do overtime but they won't approve it. I have been staying about 15 min late each day but thats not bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home