Thursday, September 06, 2007

Buffalo Pictures

Buffalo was fun. It was a short trip but a lot was packed in. Three different parties. 1: Labor Day party with all my relatives at mom and dad's house. 2: Party at Rob's Aunt Pat's house. 3: Parkapolooza, which is a party my parent's friends have every year with bands and food and fun. I loved being outside and being in my backyard. I love the gardens and the grass. I loved seeing everyone. Check out the pictures in the album to the right. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures at Rob's parent's house or the party at his Aunt Pat's. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Nice pics!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

thanks for the pics! The beer one was my fav because i knew that you probably still don't drink. Yeah for being in the non drinking club!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home