Monday, August 27, 2007

Ants

I keep randomly finding ants in our bathroom. They'll usually be around the sink. I cannot find where they are coming from. Usually it'll be 3 or 4 of those little ants. I will get rid of them, wait a day or two and then there will be some more. Why do they sporadically show up in little groups and then not show up for a day and then show up again? Where are they coming from? I sprayed some Raid into little crevices around there but I've yet to find the source of their entry. Hmm.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

spraying is the best way. I didn't find the bates worked. This house has rocked and we (knock on wood) haven't had any creatures.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Ray said...

we actually use a gel-like substance, I forget the name of it. It comes in something that looks like a big syringe. It lasts a long, long time and the ants take it back to wherever they come from so all their friends can die too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home