Thursday, August 16, 2007

Smile

Almost all my job experience includes some sort of customer service and dealing with people/clients/patients. (I've had 9 jobs since my very first one at Target in high school) During all that time I've learned to smile when dealing with them. It makes it much easier to do and makes the person happier too. Now I talk on the phone all day at work. I find myself smiling when talking to the patients on the phone. Why do I smile all politely when they can't see me? I guess it gives me that "phone voice".

10 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Michele said...

I am trying to think of all 9 jobs you had. I can only think of 5, including paid jobs at college. Did you count multiple Target locations twice or more?

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Counted Target twice. The total doesn't include babysitting and does include my current job.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Ok, I totally forgot about the job at a movie theater you had for a little in Cali. I have all nine now.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Nope. The movie theater in CA I don't count because all I did was go to one orientation and then quit. Keep trying for that final one.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have them, i'll send you an email because I want to let Michele keep trying.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Mom got all 9. Of course I'd be quite surprised if she didn't.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now how many jobs did Michele have, and what about me?

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this, a competition? Ok ok. I'll write Melinda and list all of her ex-jobs I can think of.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Well I wrote you, but you didn't write me back.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Yes. You got them all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home