Friday, July 13, 2007

Simpsons and a car

Work is going pretty good now. I work closely with the new office manager and so far no problems. So that is good.
For a Simpsons movie promotion, they turned twelve 7-11's in the country into a Quik E Mart. One of them is located right here in Burbank. It is pretty neat and there is always a line to get in. Go to This Link to see some pictures. I ate an official simpsons movie donut. It was gooooooood. I heard it is just until the movie comes out. I think they should keep it like this for good.
I brought my car into the shop. They did a ton of work on it and wanted to do more. Rob and I decided that instead of putting more and more money into it over and over that we should just trade it in and buy a new one. We went to the lot yesterday and have basically decided that I am going to get a Chevy Aveo sedan. I test drove it and it is nice. Probably by next week I'll be in my new car. Its another monthly bill but we are running it by our accountant and I'm sure we'll be able to afford it.

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Drew said...

You have an accountant?

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Yup. Helps a TON.

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 7-11 on Temple's campus isn't a full out Quik E Mart, but one day I walked in for my coffee and was like Whoa, the Simpsons took over. Signs were changed, they had the pink donuts, krusty cereal was stocked along with Simpsons merchandise, etc. So, they did a complete transformation of 12 in the US, but also modified the rest of them quite a bit. My co-workers were so confused by the Krusty cereal because the cartoon picture shows worms in it and stuff. I had to explain that I'm sure there really aren't bugs in it. haha

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home