Friday, June 15, 2007

Bored

I'm here at work and I'm bored so I'm writing a blog. Though I can't think of anything to talk about. Hmm..... It's been hot out lately. I like that. The other day there was a tv show being shot right outside our apartment building. A big idling truck sat right outside our bedroom window until late in the night. That is all. Bye!

Oh, I just found something to post on. I was looking at the weather forcast for Burbank. According to weather.com, the future week starting with tomorrow looks like this: 81,77,75,77,79,83,82,81,80. BUT according to accuweather.com, the future week looks like this: 82,80,80,84 88,89,92,95,95. So what'll it be on Wednesday 79 or 88? And next Sunday could be either 80 or 95 degrees. Thats quite a difference. Which site is right? The warm but comfy temps or the very hot temps?

5 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forcast for us on Thursday 6/21 is: weather.com 82, accuweather 73, NOAA 80. Wonder who'll be closest.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. So which was closest?

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Don't know yet. It is next Sunday.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Michele said...

You've been bored for a week now. We need updates!!!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

You're right. I'm bad. I shall have a new post soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home