Monday, May 14, 2007

TV

For those of you who watch Survivor, another season comes to a close. What'd you think of this season? It was actually a pretty entertaining one for me. I think everyone was bummed when Yao Man was ousted by Dreamz's betrayal. He should have won. But of the bottom 3, it was a good thing the person who did win won.
In other TV news, this season of Lost is ending this week too. Soon American Idol will be done. What am I going to do in the evenings now? All my shows will be done. (I'm kidding mom, I have a life beyond evening tv.)

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Michele said...

The season started off badly, but it definitely improved. There was a lot of strategizing which was good. Dreamz made me mad, because duh, his choice to keep immunity guaranteed him top 3 as much as it ensured he would NOT win the whole thing. He was lucky to get as far as he did because he certainly made random, moody decisions. One of the biggest turning points in the season was when Mookie told Dreamz about the hidden idol. That moment caused a lot of changes. Why weren't more people talking about that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home