Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Memory foam

My shoulder was always hurting while sleeping and would be really sore the next day. It was going on for a while so I decided to get a memory foam mattress topper. Its 3 inches and I put it on top of another smaller mattress topper that was already there. It also came with a small memory foam pillow. It is really nice. I've had it for 4 days now and only one of those days did I have a sore shoulder while sleeping. So I am glad.
Yesterday Rob and I were going to go to a film festival to see The Dukes that Rob worked on. However, we didn't get the tickets that we thought were coming to us so we couldn't go. Guess I just have to wait until it comes out in theaters or dvd to see it.

4 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

we have a tempur pedic bed. This is the best purchase we have made! It's not "memory foam" but tempur pedic. Its like it, but better. I would suggest it if you have the money.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

What's this thing you call money? Ah you live the rich life. Convertible, tempur pedic bed, your own house. I'm in a 1 bedroom apartment. So for me, this memory foam is totally great!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Our mattress has a layer of memory foam on top - good stuff.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Michele said...

I will dream of tempur pedic as I sleep soundly on my memory foam. hahahahahah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home