Thursday, March 22, 2007

Work blues

There have been so many changes at work. I just learned this morning that they let a therapist and her aide go. They gave them 2 days notice and they're gone after Friday. They were really good workers and had many patients that only wanted to work exclusively with them. So now I have to try to clear their schedule of patients that are already scheduled for the next few weeks. That won't make the patients happy. I heard that they don't want to get rid of anyone at the front desk (me or pam) but of course that doesn't really mean too much does it? It is going to be hard doing scheduling now and when the one therapist leaves in a couple months, that'll leave us with one PT and one PTA? That makes me fear that he really isn't going to be leaving afterall. I guess I'll just wait all this out and see what unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home