Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Working man

Rob has been working a ton of hours these last couple weeks. Most of his days began at 7am-ish and he'd get home around 2:30am or so the next morning, sleep for maybe four hours and do it all over. Its like I'm living here alone. Thats the business though. Keeps ya busy. I kept him company shortly today and brought him dinner at work. (Well, if you consider Quiznos to be dinner that is.) On another topic, what are gas prices by you? Yesterday I filled up for $2.85. Today its up to $2.91! By the end of the week it'll hit 3.00. I'm glad I don't have to drive far to work. A tank of gas lasts me a while.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Michele said...

I heard on the Philadelphia radio that gas prices are expected to go up another 20-30 cents yet. But that's here... not sure about where you are.

Rob sure works lots. At least you have a job now or else you'd be REALLY bored during the day. I wouldn't like being home by myself in the evenings. I only like a few hours by myself and then that's enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home