Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Employed again

I got a job! I had the interview today and later in the day he offered me the job. I am working at Synergy Performance Health & Fitness Center. Its a gym but moreso a wellness center where people go for physical therapy with doctors and therapists. It offers benefits which is great. And the hours are awesome: 6am - 3pm. I know those hours wouldn't be awesome for some people but for me they're great.! And it is located about a half mile from where I live. That's a huge plus here in LA. I have to get used to regularly going to work again. I start tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Congrats! This sounds great! I am thankful you found something!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

I have worked 6-3 and I love those hours!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Hope you adjust to the new job quickly. You've always been a morning person.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! Now mom will be able to sleep at night

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home