Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The last day

Hello again. First thing I want to say is to please keep Rob's dad in your prayers. I don't want to go into details but he's not doing all too well. Any prayer would be a great help I'm sure.

In happier news, it was my last day of work yesterday. It feels weird but great to never be going back there to work again. And its only fitting that the very last customer of the day was yelling at me and telling me I am horrible at my job. Funny. I got my vacation and sick day payout so I got paid in cash about the same amount that I make by working for 2 weeks. So I guess that evens out these next 2 weeks of me not working.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on your last day. After working at Target, it really feels great to walk in there on a shopping trip and think, "Yaaaay! I don't work here anymore!"

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

I will pray for Rob's dad.

I am happy that you are done with your job. It must be a relief.

Do you have anything lined up yet?

Hopefully see you in B-lo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home