Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Annoyance

I keep getting calls from the same 505 area code number. I see the number on my phone as a missed call often when I'm at work. So I did some research on the internet and found that it is this stupid telemarketing company. I discovered that California is the most called state for telemarketing. I thought it was really failing now that practically everyone has caller ID on their phones and don't answer unfamiliar numbers anymore. Oh well. Its just an annoyance always getting called by this number.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

that's why I loving having a cell and no landline. Your not listed and I don't think Verizon ever sold our number.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

I do have just a cell. Somehow they got my number anyway.

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you put it on the government's Do Not Call list? They're not supposed to call cell phones anyway, but it's worth a shot if you're not on it already. www.donotcall.gov.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Wow. That is the first time I ever heard of a cell phone user getting telemarketing calls. That sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home