Saturday, November 11, 2006

Buffalo on the horizon

We're coming to Buffalo for the holidays! Can't wait! Too bad we are flying Southwest Air which I hate. I hope there's no snow for our plane to land but then just enough pretty snow to satisfy my need to watch snow fall. (I used the word "snow" a lot in that last sentence) Last year I couldn't get very excited for Christmas because it was going to be my first Christmas away from home where I spent the previous 23 of them. But this year I can get excited again. And Michele and Drew will be there too. Last year they spent it in Delaware. I hope I get to see my favorite Christmas commercial on TV.
We've been hanging out with Jon a bunch lately. It is weird that he'll be gone in a couple more weeks. Weird indeed.
Did you know that St. Joe's hospital in Buffalo is really bad? Well it is. If you need a hospital, my suggestion would be to avoid that one if at all possible. We have a St. Joe's here. It seems pretty good. Its where movie stars have gone for treatment. That's about it. Bye!

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to watching the burning logs on TV?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Oh yes. No doubt.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

what's your fav Christmas commericial?

My has to be chia pet. They are so stupid and only come on around christmas time. Faithfully they are on every year.

This year we won't go to b-lo for christmas. We might go for thanksgiving however.

We are all talking about having holidays in a vacation spot and not buying presents next year. Christmas in Hawaii??? I think so!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home