Saturday, October 14, 2006

A whole new page

I grew tired of my old website. I never updated it anymore or put up any more pictures. So I decided to start this new site which I will post my blogs and more pictures more often.
I like this setup. Blog on the left and photos on the right. AND people can now put their names in the comment section so it won't always be from anonymous.
My old live journal address is: www.livejournal.com/~meelind. Its still active so go check it out.
And just so my first post isn't too bland, here's a picture of Misty and Milo on their new cat tree.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Milo is enormous. His tail looks like the end of a broom.

Nice page, looks way better than the old one! Not that that one was bad, this one's just better.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Way to move to blogger. I was going to tell you that I got a new address, but just follow the link to my name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home