Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Parent's visit

My parents went back to New York yesterday after a week and a half out here. We had a good time. They mixed their time up by staying with us some of the nights and with the Wilbert's the other times. We went to Big Bear mountain which was interesting but not too busy in the summertime. I liked Arrowhead better. (Arrowhead is a little town several miles before hitting Big Bear) It was beautiful seeing all the scenery. But driving and weaving around the mountain side made us fairly queasy to our stomachs.
We got mom and dad watching the first season of Lost. I knew they'd like it.
I went up to Valencia both Fridays and watched Graham's football game. The first week they totally kicked butt. The second week was their homecoming week and they weren't so lucky that game.
Oh, mom and dad bought us a bed frame. Now our room actually looks like a real room. I like it!
Hmm. I'm sure I missed some stuff. Oh well. I'm going to post some pictures soon. So keep an eye out for them.

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, post pictures!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

My parents have yet to visit me and my new home because of my elderly gma living with them. But I can't wait until they come.

I love lost. Last night was really good. Even though I had watched it from the beginning, getting season 1 had me more hooked. Its easier to understand when it is back to back.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put up pictures of your pumpkins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home