Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flashlight kitty

Yesterday Misty had her dental surgery. She got 24 teeth taken out. Now she has to have a cone around her neck for a few days so that she can't bite off her bandage on her back leg. She's not too fond of that. She looks like a big flashlight. Nor is she fond of her medication. But she's being really cuddly and friendly now that the pain that she's suffered for so long is gone.
On another topic, I put my 2 week notice in at work yesterday. Its been really really busy lately. A rich guy gave me a $20 tip. That was cool. How's everyone's Christmas shopping going? Mine is almost done. Woohoo. That's it for now.

8 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She had teeth in her leg? No wonder she had to have them taken out.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did your work have to say when you gave your 2 week notice?

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Woohoo for comments!
Ha. She has a pain patch or something on her leg. Pretty good to keep the pain away but then she has to wear that darn cone instead. Drew, if you're reading this, how come you haven't updated your site in a while? Don't give me that Law School excuse.
Michele, work didn't really say anything at all. I told him my father-in-law was sick and we had to be with him over the holidays and he said he understood and family comes first. So yup.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, everything makes sense now.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

You must show pictures of your cat. I think I might laugh if you don't mind.

Yeah for two weeks! Bigger and better is what I am hoping for.

Maybe we should start our own myspace group called "Two Weeks Notice." Come to think of it, I think I own a movie with that title. Oh well.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Where were you working?

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

Work at good ole Target. Time for a real job now.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for giving 2 weeks! Doesn't it feel great? What's next for you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home