Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nascar

Rob and I went to the Nascar race last Sunday at California Speedway. It was a lot of fun. A couple hours before the race, we walked around by all the trailers. Our seats were just before the finish line. Sammy Hagar sang a few songs for about a half hour. It was so loud! The race was fun. It started slow with three cautions one after the other but then it picked up. My parent's favorite driver, Matt Kenseth, won the race. Gordon came in second. My driver, Denny Hamlin, came in 11th. Too bad it was so cold out. My hands were freezing the whole time. Overall, a very fun time. Next time we want to get pit passes so we can go into the pits before the race. I posted some pictures. Check them out!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty exciting, we want to go sometime when we're in California.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home