Sunday, February 18, 2007

Quite the hike

Rob and I decided to go hiking yesterday in the Verdugo mountains right here in Burbank.
It was quite fun in the beginning.

The path got smaller and smaller the higher up we went. And it was steep.

There's me.

We almost made it to the top. It was so incredibly hot out and we ran out of water before hitting the top. I began to suffer from dehydration so we turned around. I had to stop sometimes on the way down to sit because of the lack of water. Rob was nice and would block the sun for me with his shadow when I had to take another break. Here are some pretty view pictures:
From there we could see Los Angeles, all the surrounding cities, and even the ocean. Next time, we know to bring a ton of water with us! So then we can actually make it to the very top!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

I love hiking. Its cold here now. No one wants to go outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home