Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Taxes due

Taxes are due today. I was watching the news of all these people standing in super long lines and others still sitting there working on them. I ask why!? They had so much time to do them. What were they doing 2, 3, 4 weeks ago that made all those people not just get them done then? And why wait until the very last possible day? Not 2 days before, but the LAST day. I'll never get it. If you reading this are one of those people, I'd love to hear your reasoning. Ha I sound so bitter don't I? I'm not, I'm just curious.
On another topic, my computer is running nicely with the new windows system. I like it. Now I have to load all my stuff on it again.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Not that it's a good reason, but people who owe a lot of money on their taxes might wait until the last possible minute, so they can avoid having to pay. But the only people who owe a lot of taxes are people who make a lot of money in the first place, so it's really just procrastination, which gets back to your original point. So this comment is pointless.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Maria Purviance said...

well, my husband waited until the weekend they were due to do them. it was just because we always wait until the last minute to do them..we have other things we rather be doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home