Thursday, June 07, 2007

Morning and Stuff

Sometimes I dislike having to wake up at 4:35am. It is not because I want to sleep more but because often I wake up around 4am and then can't get back to sleep knowing that it is soon time to get up. It is very very rare that I need my alarm to wake me up. I just hate that half hour (or more) that I lay there before I actually have to get up but I can't sleep. Still I wouldn't give up my work hours for anything. I love my 5:45 - 3 shift. Actually it begins at 6 but I'm always there at 5:45 because people get there early and I have to open.
On another topic, the Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup. On the news this morning, there was just a segment showing some fans. Then it was forgotten. It is so funny how not many people care about it here when in Buffalo, it was everything. People here are much more interested in Paris Hilton getting out of jail after 3 days. (which I actually find really rotty. She got a 45 day sentence knocked down to 23 and now she's out in 3 days. I say she should have served her time)

Update: Paris Hilton agreed to increasing her jail stay back up to 45 days except she has to be confined to her home and may not leave for all those days. Ohhh poooooorrr Paris. She's confined to her million dollar mansion. Ugh.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not anymore. Mwahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home