Friday, June 29, 2007

Work woes

Wow what a day at work today. Pam got axed. So now I'm the only person who actually has a job working at the front desk. Its crazy. Lets see... the place is open 6am-9pm. I hope people can help cover the shifts. I am really worried about doing the job by myself next week. It is not a one person job by any possible means. The new office manager will be here a week from this coming Tuesday. Until then I have to be alone and try to figure out how to do a lot of the things Pam did and pick up on stuff where she left off. Oy. I'm glad its the weekend so I can relax for a couple days before all this begins. I really hope my 6-3 shift doesn't get disrupted and I reeeeally hope I don't have to work Saturdays at all. Guess I just have to go for it and hope it isn't too much for me to handle.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Good luck dude! Hope it's not too much of a pain this week.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Michele said...

That's too bad. Maybe there are more surprises, and they'll hire someone else who can help.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Maybe Danny Briere and Chris Drury will show up to fill in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home