Thursday, September 27, 2007

Work annoyance

Work has been stressful lately. The boss is flipping out about money issues. Hes one of those guys who only sees the books and couldn't really care less about any of the employees. He's threatening pay cuts and being a royal pain in the butt. Whatever. I'll just wait it out and see what happens. I hope it doesn't come to pay cuts because if it does, I will leave. But I like my job, love my hours and love how close it is to home. I doubt it'll get to that point.

Three years ago right now we were 2 days into our trip across the country to California. We've been here 3 years already!

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

My work has been a roller coaster as well. Hang in there the best you can. This seems to be working for me. Your also good at staying out of thing and hanging low. I am doing that myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home