Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Engagement and the fair

First: Congrats to my cousin Julie and her now fiance Ron on getting engaged! Now I have two weddings to attend in NY within 4 months time. I hope I can work it out.



Second: Last weekend, Rob and I went to the LA County Fair. It was fun. We ate a lot of food. Hot dog, huge funnel cake, pizza. Yum. Here's some pictures:

Every one of those face cut-out things that we found Rob took my picture. We found 7 of them. Here's two of them.

It poured out for a little while. This is the first rain LA got since it sprinkled a bit last April. It left puddles all over to jump over the rest of the day.
The chinese acrobat show was really neat. They are so good.

We stayed until it just got dark. Rob popped two balloons and won a stuffed alligator. And we went on one silly carnival ride. Good times.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

I echo your mama.

My sister is getting married in March. You are not going to be in BUF then are you?

Doesn't time fly? We have been in VA for 3 years as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home