Saturday, November 22, 2008

Driving

Ha. I drive a lot. So I like this article because it is so true. http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=726147&topart=passenger Ten most annoying driving habits. I like # 1, 4 and 5 the most.
But they left out a few of my major gripes.
1. Tailgating. How does driving an inch from someone's back bumper get you anywhere faster? If they are trying to pressure me to go faster, it won't work because I'll usually go slower because of it. I want a license plate that reads "the closer you tailgate, the slower I drive".
2. Queue jumpers. The freeway is busy and cars are backed up and moving slowly. The lane on the right is an exit only lane. Most cars stick to the main lanes and leave the right lane for the exiters. The people that drive me CRAZY are the ones who don't want to wait in the line of cars like the rest of us and drive the exit lane all the way down and then cut back into main traffic at the last possible second. That just backs up people more. Ugh drives me crazy and I won't let someone in who tries to cut in front of me.
3. Extremely fast or extremely slow drivers. The fast drivers whip through traffic weaving in and out of every lane back and forth around every car. I just want them to get a speeding ticket so badly. Then there is the opposite. People who drive so slow, way below speed limit. They are even more of a traffic hazzard. And it backs up traffic, especially in rush hour.
4. Motorcycles driving between lanes. Don't even get me started on them!
Ah Los Angeles. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home