Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ring ring

When we moved we got a house phone as a back up in case our cell phones don't work. The only problem is that we are always getting telemarketing calls on it. Today the phone rang 3 times. I usually never answer it. I answered one of the calls today. It was someone who called me Belinda and they wanted me to donate to a Thanksgiving food fund. We get calls all day from people wanting us to give them money for this or that. As for trying to stop them by adding our number to the Do Not Call list... no good. The DNC list does not stop charity organizations, only goods and services calls. If/when I want to give to charity, I'll choose where and when. So ring away telephone.... I ain't answering.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This must be so annoying. I am glad that doesn't happen here. In Australia, you have to pay for ever call you make on top of your phone service. I thought it was annoying at first. Perhaps its a blessing in disguise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home