Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Trip East

I'm back from my trip east. It was fun. Here's a real quick summary of my busy trip: I flew into Philadelphia on Wednesday and spent all day Thursday walking around the city with Michele. Happily the rain held off. We walked a lot! I also took public transportation for the first time in a long time...trolly, subway, bus and train. Friday we checked out Temple University where I saw Michele's work and we met Drew after class. The drive from Philly to Buffalo was about 6 1/2 hours or so. We made it in time for Amanda's wedding rehearsal. The rehearsal dinner had a rough start with the restaurant not being ready for us but it all worked out. Good pizza and pasta and wings! Then Saturday was Amanda and John's wedding. It was nice. I liked seeing all my relatives again and dancing at the reception. I wished Rob was there though. Sunday was a relaxing day. Went shopping with mom and watched the Bills game. Glad the Bills won... it wasn't looking good in the first half. Monday morning I met with Rob's Aunt Pat and cousin Mary for a bit. Later, dad and I herded some geese at the park on our bikes. Very fun! My plane took off at 4:40pm on Monday. It arrived in Vegas 40 minutes early! That never happens. The Vegas to Burbank flight was so short. Rob picked me up at the airport and I had to go to work the next morning...blah. Overall great trip! I want to rewind and do it again. I took a ton of pictures and I'll post the good ones in a photo album soon so keep an eye out for them. That's it.... I'd better get back to work now.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I look forward to the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home