Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We carved pumpkins yesterday. I'll post a picture later.

Update: It was a very slow day at work. My desk faces the front door of the building so all day I watched people in different Halloween costumes entering and exiting. I've seen 2 Dodgers players, a couple cats, Popeye, Uncle Sam, mexican, inmate, John Lennon, funny tennis player, flapper, weird army guy with blonde wig, vampire, 2 Charlie Browns, bloody zombie, clown, witches, and some other neat costumes. Some people wore orange, and some wore Halloween shirts. Not that any of this is particularly interesting to anyone reading this.... but oh well. I'll post later with a pic of our pumpkins!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kind of surprised so many people dressed up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home