Wednesday, March 19, 2008

tv, internet and phones

We got AT&T U-verse installed yesterday. So far so good. Many more channels and cheaper. Can't complain. The tv works and the wireless internet is working fine so far. We don't have a DVR for the bedroom tv yet. Gotta figure out how to set up TIVO with that.
On another topic, Razr phones rott. I haven't known anyone who did not have a problem with theirs. Mine loses bars all the time and the only way to get them back is to take out the battery and put it back in. And now the vibrate function has died so it is just still and silent when someone calls unless I have the ringer on which I don't like to have all the time. Sadly, it is probably time to buy a new phone. Rob just got an iphone which is really neat. He needed it. I don't need something like that for myself though.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just today I heard someone on TV complaining about their razr phone. They said the same thing about the battery.
Marilyn

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

oh, iphone! jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home