Saturday, March 08, 2008

Fish & TV

I got fish last week. I bought two bright yellow fish (I think they are creamsicle mollys), two flat fish (I don't know the official name), one bottomfeeder (I think its a striped raphael catfish), and a bala shark. So far, only one of the flat fish died. I don't know why. We did everything right to accimilate them. The red flat fish is really shy and the others always jump in it's way for food so I hope he doesn't starve. He's learning to be more aggressive I think. Anyway, here's a picture of the 4 fish. (The bottomfeeder is hiding somewhere. )

Unfortunately, after buying the fish, I read on the web that bala sharks need a bigger tank than the one we have for it. Oh well. Not much we can do for it now.

On a completely different topic, our TV DVR box broke the other day. We have no television in the living room now. We hate Charter. It is very expensive for our cable/internet and after we had it for a year, they raised the price and took away channels. We had our internet box die on us and only when we called them did they tell us that they did a system update that fried many people's boxes. Then they were really bad at coming to our home to replace it. And now our DVR box died. So today we decided to go with a whole new cable/internet company. They are cheaper, have many more stations (including the NFL network which makes Rob quite happy), HD stations and faster wireless internet. It's at&t U-verse and it is only offered in a few certain areas right now so we are happy. Have to wait for another week until it can be installed though.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fish. Colorful picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home