Monday, July 21, 2008

Moved

We moved into our house on Saturday. We hired a moving company. There were just two guys and they were awesome. The load, the drive and the unload took only about 3 1/2 hours and they put the boxes and furniture wherever we told them in the house. Very nice. We have a lot of unpacking to do now. The cats are doing fine. They seem to be adjusting nicely. We bought a bird feeder and a hummingbird feeder yesterday. We've had several birds at each already. Today was my first commute to work. I got on the highway at 5:15am and was very surprised to find the road as busy as it was. I'm going from a 2 minute commute to a 30 minute commute. That'll probably take a bit to get used to.
I don't have the internet at home yet so I can't upload any pictures yet. I have it at work so you can still email me and all that.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see pictures. Don't forget to email everyone your new address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home