Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The tv off season

Evenings are boring now. I'm usually here by myself since this is the time of year that Rob works late at his second job several nights a week.....and there are no good shows on at night anymore now that Idol, Survivor and Lost are done for the season. America's Got Talent begins tonight so that is fun. Here was last year's winner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTSFhIv9bYg&feature=related Very good! Is American Inventor coming back? I watched that too. Ah..... reality tv.
On another topic, my old high school friend Heather and her husband Adam are coming to visit this Thursday night for a couple days. I'm excited for that. Then they're off to Australia for 3 years! I never get to see her so it'll be great to catch up and hang out a bit.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun with Heather there. In your new place, you'll have plenty to do in the evening. Bike riding, taking walks, meeting neighbors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home