Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Phone etiquette

Talking to people on the telephone all the time at work has made me realize just how many people don't have phone etiquette. They must think that since they can hide behind the phone, they can say whatever they want however they want. And how hard is it to say "goodbye" or "thank you" before just cutting off a phone call? If I ever answer a phone call and the person just says "who's this?", I always respond by saying "you called me, who's this?"

On another topic, Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! Are you ready for it? I'm excited. My parents will be in town that weekend so that'll be fun. Our apartment is decorated nicely however Milo likes to try to take down as many decorations as possible like garland and biting the Christmas tree. It's cute though.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Heather Durkee said...

Due to using the phone at work constantly, I never want to us the phone any other time. It gets annoying especially working with people. And my peeve is "If I say how can I direct your call?" tell me and not your life story. You know that the receptionist can't answer your medical questions!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

So true so true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home