Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas season

We went to the mall last night and the Christmas season has definitely begun. All the stores are decked out in Christmas decorations and holiday music is playing. I think it is still a week too early but at least it is more understandable now. At Target, they had Christmas stuff before Halloween. Too early in my opinion. I've seen a couple houses with lights up already.
I like the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season......now that I don't work at a store anymore. I get to be the customer instead of serve them.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think after Halloween is Ok for stores to have decorations. If you have a lot of people to shop for, you want to start early. The decorations put you in the Christmas shopping mood.
Before Halloween.... NO

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even like to think about Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving...but then again, I'm such a procrastinator I usually buy gifts around Dec. 21 or 22.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home